Ductless Heating and Cooling Services
When you update a home or business without ductwork, it is important to choose a heating and cooling system that is right for you and the home. While many entertain the idea of installing an air conditioner and furnace, many residents can’t imagine adding ducts without spending a ton of money.There is also the chance of ruining the renovations that have already been completed. Ductless systems are a popular solution for those who want an efficient, flexible, and affordable unit. Whether you are restoring a historic home or need heating for a small space, call (504) 304-0021 for ductless heating and cooling in New Orleans and Destrehan, LA. It is our goal to find the perfect unit that will meet your needs! With many years of experience and training, Cajun Comfort’s technicians will be able to install your system quickly and to your satisfaction.
Top Quality Ductless Systems
We want homeowners and business owners to have quality ductless systems. We offer innovative ductless systems to achieve quality heating and cooling. Having a cooling and heating system that meets all of your criteria is vital to achieving a comfortable home, and at Cajun Comfort, we want to help you find an outstanding system that fulfills all of your needs. If you are interested in more information on ductless heating and cooling in New Orleans, LA, give us a call at (504) 304-0021! Need installation, maintenance, or repairs to a system? Cajun Comfort provides 24/7 Emergency Service, providing fast and accurate service no matter what time or day.
Benefits of Ductless Air Systems
- Easy Installation – Ease of installation without all the mess.
- Quick Installation – Drill a small hole for a quick installation process.
- Quiet – Window units produce a lot of noise. Ductless will provide quiet service.
- Economical – They’re very energy efficient and will save you money and space.
- Individual Thermostats – Thermostats are in each zone of the home.
- Environmentally Friendly – Lower your carbon footprint.
- Air Quality – Filters trap dust, mold, pollen, and other airborne contaminants that cause allergies and asthma.
- Aesthetics – Mount a ductless unit on the wall to avoid distractions.