Heat Pump Service
Living in Norco and New Orleans, LA area, the weather can be very mild year round. While an air conditioner and furnace provide comfortability, a heat pump is an all in one heating and cooling system. The benefits to an all in one system is a quiet, functional, and energy efficient unit. It is perfect for the cold winter months or those hot summer days. At Cajun Comfort, we are experts in heat pump services, providing upgrades, tune-ups, and maintenance 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our technicians care about your heating and cooling concerns, so give us a call at (504) 304-0021 for heat pump service in Norco and New Orleans, LA; we go over heat pump options and install the unit that meets your specific criteria. Customers will feel at ease knowing they have a system that will deliver optimal comfort and savings.
Perks of Heat Pump Installation
From the first phone call to annual servicing, our mission will always be to offer our customers in Norco and New Orleans, LA, top quality products. We have specialized technicians to ensure every visit is prompt, affordable, and meets the need of the homeowner. With nearly 30 years of experience, Cajun Comfort’s technicians have the skills and knowledge to help select and install the ideal unit for our homeowners. Heat pumps require professional installation to ensure the system works correctly; our licensed technicians have the tools and experience to guarantee accurate installation. For heat pump service in Norco and New Orleans, LA, call (504) 304-0021 for quality service.
Benefits of a Heat Pump
- Cost Efficient – Don’t need to use as much electricity, which saves money.
- Eco-friendly – Reduce pollution and carbon emissions.
- Preserves Moisture – Removes dry air.
- Heating and Cooling – Can alternate between cool and heat instantly.
- Allergy Improvement – The heat pump has an air filter that eliminates irritants.
- Saves Space – They can go anywhere in your house.
- Safe – Heat pumps do not burn fuel, so you don’t have to worry about hot surfaces.
- Quiet – Air compressor is located outdoors, noise from the system will not be heard.
- Long Lifespan – The lifespan of a heat pump is estimated at 14-15 years.